Casein Proteins, Protein SupplementsMatrix Micellar Casein also contains a potent anabolic blend of ZMA and peptide bonded glutamine. Zinc Magnesium - Glutamine - Perfect for Evening (Strawberry)£79.99
- Matrix Micellar Casein is a low fat, low carbohydrate micellar casein protein powder designed to provide a sustained amino acid release which supports muscle recovery and regeneration long after consumption.
- 31.5g slow digesting protein.
- Only 2.7g Sugar and 3.2g Fat.
- ZMA & Peptide Bonded Glutamine.
Casein Proteins, Health and Personal Care: Amazon Global Delivery Available, L-Glutamine, L-Leucine, Nutrition Bars, Nutrition Bars and Drinks, Nutrition Drinks and Shakes, Protein Bars, Protein Blends, Protein Supplements, Regular Stores, Sports Nutrition Drinks, Sports Supplements, Substores, Weight Management, Whey ProteinsEvery serving contains 500 calories, 120 calories of which come from 30g of fast and slow release proteins for gains in muscle size
- Each serving also contains 70g of complex carbohydrates
- Our protein formula naturally provides 7.5g of the Branched Chain Amino Acids (leucine, isoleucine and valine) in every serving, with 3.4g comingfrom leucine
- MaxiNutrition only use proven, reliable ingredients with known scientific benefits in our products
- Every batch of Progain is screened for banned substances and is registered with the Informed-Sport programme
Amino Acids, BCAAs, Casein Proteins, Health and Personal Care: Amazon Global Delivery Available, L-Glutamine, L-Leucine, Nutrition Drinks and Shakes, Protein Blends, Protein Supplements, Regular Stores, Sports Nutrition Drinks, Sports Supplements, Supplements, Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements, Weight Management, Whey ProteinsContains 50 g protein matrix per serving. Protein supports muscle growth and maintenance£23.94 – £44.90
£23.94 – £44.90
- Calcium contributes to normal muscle function. Folate contributes to normal amino acid synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, as well as normal protein synthesis
- Zinc supports normal metabolism of fatty acids and the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Pantothenic acid supports the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Showing all 3 results